- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef and sausage in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Add onion, tomato paste, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano, salt, and pepper. Let simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, and egg in a bowl for filling.
- Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls on an ungreased 15×13-inch cookie sheet and press the edges together to seal. Spread 1/2 of the meat mixture on top to within 1 inch of the edge of the dough. Top with cheese filling. Spoon remaining meat mixture carefully on top. Place mozzarella cheese slices on top of the meat mixture.
- Unroll remaining crescent roll can and place dough on top, overlapping the edges by about 1/4 inch. Pinch the edges to seal to prevent leaking. Brush dough with milk; sprinkle on sesame seeds.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
TipsYou can use 3 tablespoons of minced dried onion instead of chopped fresh.Use mozzarella slices that are about 4×7 inches.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lasagna in Crescent Rolls on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Lasagna in Crescent Rolls