Lasagna with Cheesy Spinach
Cheesy Spinach Lasagna
1 (12 ounce) package lasagna noodles
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
2 cups shredded provolone cheese
½ cup creamed cottage cheese
6 slices bacon
1 dash garlic powder
2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add lasagna pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain and rinse with cold water.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside. Cook spinach according to directions; drain well.
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese on medium speed with electric mixer. Add eggs and beat until fluffy. Stir in provolone cheese, cottage cheese, bacon and garlic powder. Layer half of lasagna noodles in a greased baking dish. Spread with half of cheese mixture and half of the spinach. Top with the remaining lasagna noodles, spinach and cheese.
- Cover and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lasagna with Cheesy Spinach on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Lasagna with Cheesy Spinach