- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a deep 9×13-inch baking pan.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise into very thin slices. Sprinkle slices lightly with salt; set aside to drain in a colander.
- To prepare the meat sauce, cook ground beef and black pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring, for 5 minutes. Add green pepper and onion; cook and stir until meat is no longer pink.
- Stir in tomato sauce, tomato paste, wine, basil, and oregano; add a small amount of hot water if sauce is too thick. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer sauce for about 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Meanwhile, stir ricotta, egg, and parsley together in a bowl until well combined.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 1/2 of the meat sauce over the bottom of the prepared pan. Layer with 1/2 of the zucchini slices, 1/2 of the ricotta mixture, all of the spinach, followed by all of the mushrooms, then 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat by layering in the remaining meat sauce, zucchini slices, ricotta mixture, and mozzarella. Spread Parmesan evenly over the top; cover with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove foil; raise oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- Let lasagna stand 5 minutes before serving.
Cook’s NoteThe lasagna can be assembled a day ahead and refrigerated until ready to bake. You may need to lengthen the baking time.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lasagna with No-Noodle Zucchini on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Lasagna with No-Noodle Zucchini