Lasagna with Spinach and Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 410 degrees F (210 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in shallots. Cook and stir until the shallots have softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Add salmon and saute for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and flake salmon with a fork.
- Combine mascarpone cheese and saffron in a bowl; stir in milk until smooth but not too runny. Mix thawed, drained spinach with lemon juice in a separate bowl.
- Spread a layer of mascarpone mixture in the bottom of a lasagna pan. Top with a layer of lasagna noodles, some salmon mixture, some spinach, salt, pepper, some tomato sauce, and a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers until ingredients are used up. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly and cheese has melted, about 30 minutes.
Cook’s Notes:You can use cream cheese in place of mascarpone, but be sure to dilute it with milk until smooth and spreadable.Use 1 can of salmon in place of fresh salmon, and Swiss cheese instead of mozzarella, if desired.Finish the lasagna under the broiler for about 5 minutes if you like your cheese golden.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lasagna with Spinach and Salmon on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Lasagna with Spinach and Salmon