Lemon Bars with Coconut
Published on March 9, 2014
2 hrs 30 mins
3 hrs 20 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
2 cups white sugar
1 cup flaked coconut
¼ cup all-purpose flour
4 large eggs
2 medium lemons, zested and juiced
¼ teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons powdered sugar, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9×13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Combine flour, butter, and powdered sugar for crust in a food processor; pulse until fine crumbles form. Press into the prepared pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, coconut, flour, eggs, lemon zest, lemon juice, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Remove crust from the oven and pour filling over top. Return to the oven and bake until just golden around the edges, 20 to 25 minutes more.
- Remove from the oven and let cool, about 30 minutes. Place in the refrigerator until completely chilled, about 2 hours. Dust with powdered sugar and cut into 24 bars.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lemon and Coconut Bars on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Lemon and Coconut Bars