Lemon Cream Cheese Bars
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line the bottom and sides of a 9×13-inch dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix 3 tablespoons sugar with 1/4 of the lemon zest; set aside.
- Unroll one piece of crescent dough and press in the bottom of the prepared dish, stretching dough to the edges.
- Mix lemon juice and remaining lemon zest in a large bowl. Add cream cheese and 1/2 cup white sugar; beat with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Spread over the crescent dough in the pan.
- Unroll the second piece of crescent dough and layer over the cream cheese mixture, gently stretching dough to the edges. Brush melted butter on top and sprinkle with reserved sugar-lemon zest mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack for 20 minutes. Lift lemon bars from the baking dish using the foil; transfer to a cutting board. Cut into 24 squares, leaving bars on the foil. Lift the foil and transfer the bars back into the baking dish. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
Cook’s Note:I have also made this with Splenda(R) and low-fat cream cheese and they were just as wonderful.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lemon Cream Cheese Bars on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Lemon Cream Cheese Bars