Instant Pot® Lemon Curd
Published on April 17, 2021
½ cup white sugar
½ cup lemon juice
1 large egg
1 large egg yolk
¼ cup butter, melted
- Combine sugar, lemon juice, egg, and egg yolk in a blender and blitz briefly. While the blender is running, pour in the melted butter. Allow to blend just until smooth (may be a little frothy).
- Pour lemon curd into a large 4-cup glass measurer (or another Instant Pot® safe container that you can cover). Cover the measuring cup with foil.
- Place the trivet inside the Instant Pot® and pour 1 1/2 cups of water around.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 10 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Carefully remove the container from the Instant Pot®, and discard the foil. Use a whisk to whip the mixture until it comes together and is even and smooth (if it gets a little lumpy or curdled for a minute, keep whisking until it smoothes out).
- Lemon curd will be thin will it is warm but will thicken quite a bit as it sets up and cools. Refrigerate in a sealed container once cooled.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lemon Curd in the Instant Pot® on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Lemon Curd in the Instant Pot®