Broiled Salmon with Lemon-Dill Sauce
Published on April 2, 2020
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 (6 ounce) salmon steaks
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
¾ teaspoon dried dill weed
4 lemon wedges (Optional)
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle pepper on both sides of salmon steaks. Place on the prepared baking pan.
- Broil salmon under the preheated broiler until it flakes easily with a fork, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- While salmon is cooking, stir mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon, and dill together in a small bowl until a smooth sauce is achieved.
- Portion salmon steaks on a plate, spoon sauce over top, and garnish with lemon wedges.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lemon-Dill Sauce for Broiled Salmon on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Lemon-Dill Sauce for Broiled Salmon