Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Thighs with Herbs
- Zest and juice 4 lemons; reserve remaining 2 whole.
- Combine olive oil, lemon zest and juice, rosemary, sage, garlic, and crushed red pepper for marinade in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Place chicken thighs in a single layer in a wide, flat dish. Add the herb mixture and massage to coat. Cover and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and brush off any excess herbs and oil. Season generously with salt and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cut the 2 whole lemons in half and cut the tips off of the ends; this will allow the lemons to stand up without rolling around.
- Place the chicken, skin side-down, on the preheated grill. Grill chicken for 3 to 4 minutes, then rotate 90 degrees to create a crosshatch pattern. Grill another 3 to 4 minutes, then turn and grill until no longer pink in the center and juices run clear, 4 to 5 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- At the same time, grill the lemons, flesh-side down, alongside the chicken, until caramelized. Flip over to grill on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with grilled chicken.
Cook’s Note:If doing a quick marinade, leave the chicken out of the refrigerator for up to 1 hour.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Thighs with Herbs on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Thighs with Herbs