Lemony Artichoke Hearts with Air-Fried Artichoke Hearts
- Mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl until well combined. Set aside.
- Lay artichoke hearts in a single layer on a paper towel-lined plate. Pat dry with more paper towels.
- Whisk flour, water, baking powder, and salt together in a shallow dish until well combined. Mix bread crumbs, garlic powder, and paprika together in a separate shallow dish.
- Dip an artichoke heart in the flour mixture until lightly coated; allow any excess to drip off. Coat in bread crumbs, then set aside on a plate. Repeat the breading process with remaining artichoke hearts.
- Preheat an air fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly spray ½ of the breaded artichoke hearts with cooking spray. Place 1 inch apart in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Air-fry until golden and crisp, about 7 minutes, turning halfway through. Repeat to cook remaining batch.
- Let stand 5 minutes after cooking to cool slightly. Serve with lemony mayo.
Cook’s Notes:To make ahead, refrigerate after Step 4 until ready to air-fry.Instead of air-frying, try pan-frying these in oil for an even more delectable treat.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lemony Artichoke Hearts with Air-Fried Artichoke Hearts on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Lemony Artichoke Hearts with Air-Fried Artichoke Hearts