Lemony Biscuits

Rate this post
Lemony Biscuits

Lemonia Cookies

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Dissolve the ammonia in the milk, and set aside.

  2. In a large bowl, cream together the lard and sugar until smooth. Mix in the lemon oil, eggs, and salt. Stir in the milk alternately with the flour to form a soft but manageable dough. Roll the dough into walnut sized balls. Place 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten the cookies using the bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.

  3. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until firm. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

72Calories2g Fat11g Carbs1g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe96Calories72% Daily Value *Total Fat2g3%Saturated Fat1g5%Cholesterol6mg2%Sodium16mg1%Total Carbohydrate11g4%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars6gProtein1gCalcium8mg1%Iron0mg2%Potassium18mg0%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Lemony Biscuits on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Lemony Biscuits


[‘
‘]
  Scotch Eggs in the Air Fryer

Similar Posts