Libby’s Pumpkin Pie IngredientsThese are the ingredients you’ll need to this famous pumpkin pie recipe:· Pie crust: Use a store-bought pastry crust or use our top-rated Butter Flaky Pie Crust recipe.
· Sugar: A little less than one cup of white sugar adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
· Spices: This Libby’s pumpkin pie recipe is perfectly spiced with cinnamon, ginger, and cloves.
· Salt: Salt enhances the flavors of the other ingredients, adding complexity. Don’t skip this step!
· Eggs: Two eggs add moisture and act as a binding agent, which means they help hold the pumpkin pie filling together.
· Pumpkin: Of course, you’ll need a can of Libby’s pure pumpkin.
· Evaporated milk: A can of evaporated milk lends richness and helps thicken the pie filling.
How to Make Libby’s Pumpkin PieYou’ll find the full, step-by-step recipe below — but here’s a brief overview of what you can expect when you make Libby’s pumpkin pie:1. Mix the spices in a small bowl.
2. Beat the eggs in a large bowl. Stir in the pumpkin and spices, then pour the filling into the unbaked pie crust.
3. Bake the pie for about 15 minutes in the preheated oven, then reduce the heat and bake until a knife comes out clean.
How to Store and Freeze Libby’s Pumpkin PieAllow the pie to cool completely, then wrap it loosely in storage wrap. Place it in the refrigerator for up to four days.
If you plan to freeze the pie, cook it in a foil pie pan. Allow it to cool completely. Wrap it tightly in at least one layer of storage wrap, then wrap it in at least one layer of aluminum foil. Freeze for up to one month and thaw in the refrigerator.
Allrecipes Community Tips and Praise“This is my go-to pumpkin pie recipe,” says Dana Abney. “Instead of using canned pumpkin I did use fresh, substituting one pie pumpkin per can of pumpkin. It’s delicious and I’ve already made it twice this year.”“The pie was perfectly set (not dry or too soggy) and the spices were perfect,” raves Alyse Johnson. “I will DEFINITELY be making this again. I served it with fresh whipped cream.”“Easy and delicious pumpkin pie recipe,” according to Rachel. “This is the first time I have made pumpkin pie, and I will stick with this recipe. Thanks for a simple homemade dessert.”Editorial contributions by Corey Williams
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Libby’s Well-Known Pumpkin Pie on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Libby’s Well-Known Pumpkin Pie