Creamed Corn IngredientsThese are the ingredients you’ll need to make this creamed corn recipe:· Corn: This recipe starts with two packages of thawed frozen corn kernels.
· Cream: Heavy whipping cream is the key to the creamy, decadent texture.
· Sugar: A tablespoon of white sugar adds a hint of sweetness.
· Seasonings: This creamed corn recipe is simply seasoned with salt and pepper.
· Butter: Butter adds richness and flavor.
· Milk: This recipe calls for whole milk, but you can use 2 percent milk if you’d prefer.
· Flour: All-purpose flour acts as a thickening agent, so you don’t have to worry about runniness.
· Cheese: Parmesan cheese is the perfect finishing touch. For more cheesy flavor, sprinkle some more on top before serving.
How to Make Creamed CornYou’ll find the full, step-by-step recipe below — but here’s a brief overview of what you can expect when you make this creamed corn:1. Cook the corn, cream, sugar, butter, and seasonings together until the butter is melted.
2. Whisk the flour and milk together, then whisk the milk mixture into the corn mixture.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese until it’s melted.
What to Serve With Creamed CornCreamed corn is the perfect side dish to serve alongside comfort food favorites, such as meatloaf. It also pairs well with potluck fare like barbecue, hot dogs, and burgers. In need of some inspiration? Explore these mouthwatering recipe collections:
· Our 30 Best Comfort Food Recipes You’ll Never Tire Of
· 15 Summer Grilling Menus You’ll Eat All Season Long
How to Store Creamed CornAllow the creamed corn to cool, then transfer to an airtight container. Store in the refrigerator for three to four days. Reheat on the stove or in the microwave.
Allrecipes Community Tips and Praise“Outstanding recipe,” raves msgreenyolk. “I made one simple change….I used fresh corn. Such an unbelievably good taste and texture. I will definitely be making this recipe over and over again!”“I doubled this recipe for a big crowd,” says Teresa DeHart. “It was a huge hit and absolutely delicious!!! I will definitely make it again!”“Fabulous BBQ side dish,” according to MO City Reviewer. “I confess to adding a quarter teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the mixture, but that was only because we like a touch of heat. The cream corn would have been just as good without it.”Editorial contributions by Corey Williams
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Like No Other Cream Corn on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Like No Other Cream Corn