- Fill a large pot with water. Place a sous vide immersion cooker into the pot and submerge. Set temperature to 125 degrees F (52 degrees C) according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Cut mahi mahi fillet into 4 equal portions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place fillets into 1 large or 4 small vacuum bags and seal using a vacuum sealer.
- Place bags into water and set a timer for 30 minutes.
- Combine butter, jalapeño, lime juice, lime zest, and smoked paprika in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Carefully remove fillets from the bag and pat dry completely with paper towels.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add fillets, skin-side up, to shimmering oil. Sear until lightly browned, 30 to 45 seconds. Remove immediately from heat and serve each portion with a dollop of jalapeño-lime butter.
Cook’s Notes:When searing, you must work quickly to avoid overcooking the fish. Get your pan as hot as possible.You may use resealable plastic bags if you don’t own a vacuum sealer. To seal your bags, slowly lower the bag into the water, letting the water pressure force the air out of the bag, then seal closed.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mahi Mahi Sous Vide with Jalapeno-Lime Butter on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Mahi Mahi Sous Vide with Jalapeno-Lime Butter