- Whisk 1/2 cup coconut milk, sugar, and salt together in a bowl until sugar dissolves and coconut sauce is smooth.
- Combine rice, water, 1/4 cup coconut milk, and 1 tablespoon shredded coconut in a saucepan over medium heat; simmer, stirring frequently, for 10 minutes. Decrease heat to low and cook until rice is sticky and soft, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Pour 1/2 of the coconut sauce over rice; stir and fluff with a fork. Add remaining coconut sauce to rice mixture and stir well. Remove saucepan from heat and let stand until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Cook and stir remaining shredded coconut in a skillet over medium-low heat until lightly toasted, about 5 minutes.
- Ladle about 1/2 cup rice mixture into each serving bowl or plate. Arrange 4 to 5 slices mango on each serving; sprinkle toasted coconut over mango.
Cook’s Note:You can find black sticky rice at Asian markets or online.Slice the mango by first cutting 1/2 inch off the top and bottom, then slicing each side starting just past the seed. Remove the skin with a paring knife and slice into lengthwise strips.For a more authentic version, substitute 3 tablespoons sesame seeds in place of 3 tablespoons shredded coconut; lightly toast in saucepan and sprinkle over dessert.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mango Purple Sticky Rice on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Mango Purple Sticky Rice