Marinated Grilled Salmon

Rate this post
Marinated Grilled Salmon

Grilled Marinated Salmon

Total Time:

1 hrs 45 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • ¼ cup soy sauce

  • ¼ cup rice wine vinegar

  • 2 tablespoons white sugar

  • 1 tablespoon vegetable oil

  • 1 teaspoon mustard powder

  • 1 teaspoon ground ginger

  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper

  • 2 pounds salmon fillets

  1. In a medium bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, oil, mustard powder, ginger and ground black pepper.

  2. Place the salmon in a shallow, nonporous dish and pour the marinade over the salmon. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, turning occasionally.

  3. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.

  4. Grill the fish for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

396Calories18g Fat9g Carbs46g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe4Calories396% Daily Value *Total Fat18g23%Saturated Fat3g14%Cholesterol126mg42%Sodium1002mg44%Total Carbohydrate9g3%Dietary Fiber1g2%Total Sugars7gProtein46gVitamin C0mg1%Calcium38mg3%Iron3mg14%Potassium1178mg25%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Marinated Grilled Salmon on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Marinated Grilled Salmon

  French Fries by Chef John

Similar Posts