Mashed Potatoes from Uncle Dick
Uncle Dick’s Mashed Potatoes
Updated on January 4, 2022
4 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
1 cup sour cream
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 tablespoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tablespoon melted butter
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ cup chopped fresh chives
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes; drain and transfer potatoes to a large bowl.
- Mash sour cream, cream cheese, salt, white pepper, and garlic into the potatoes with a potato masher to your desired consistency; transfer to a baking dish, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Drizzle melted butter and sprinkle paprika evenly over the top of the potatoes.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot in the center, about 30 minutes. Garnish with chives.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mashed Potatoes from Uncle Dick on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Mashed Potatoes from Uncle Dick