- Heat a large stockpot over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef in the hot pot until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes.
- While the beef is browning, coat okra in beaten eggs and toss in flour. Set aside.
- Drain and discard grease from the beef. Stir black beans, kidney beans, tomatoes, corn, cinnamon, cumin, chili powder, cayenne, brown sugar, and salt into the pot. Bring to a boil; continue to boil for 30 minutes. Reduce heat, cover, and let simmer for 2 hours.
- While chili simmers, heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Fry okra in the hot oil until browned, about 5 minutes, working in batches as needed. Set fried pieces on paper towels to drain and let rest.
- Serve chili in bowls with fried okra on top for a nice added crunch.
Editor’s Note:We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Matt’s Bean and Okra Chili on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Matt’s Bean and Okra Chili