- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray (such as Pam®).
- Mix turkey, bread crumbs, onion, ketchup, egg, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a large bowl.
- Spread meat mixture over a sheet of parchment paper to form a large square or rectangle. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese and spinach over 1/2 of the meat mixture. Fold other 1/2 of mixture gently over filled side. Press together and shape into a log. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes.
- In the meantime, mix ketchup, Worcestershire, Dijon, brown sugar, and garlic powder for glaze together in a bowl.
- Remove meatloaf from the oven; pour glaze over. Return to the oven and bake until no longer pink in the center, 10 to 15 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Cook’s Notes:You can use Lawry’s(R) seasoned salt instead of regular salt for meat mixture, if preferred.You can use any cheese you’d like for the filling.For a variation, you can add Italian seasoning to the meat mixture and sauce.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Meatloaf with Stuffed Turkey on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Meatloaf with Stuffed Turkey