- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine flour, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon of mixture for later use.
- Dip sliced chicken into the flour mixture to coat both sides. Place on a plate.
- Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add eggplant and onion and cook until soft and browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; transfer to a baking dish. Cook zucchini and bell pepper in the same skillet over medium-high heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to the baking dish with the eggplant.
- Add additional oil to the skillet if needed and brown chicken on both sides, about 5 minutes. Transfer chicken to the baking dish with the vegetables. Pour tomatoes into the same skillet and add reserved flour mixture and dill paste. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and pour into the baking dish. Top with feta cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes. Sprinkle with fresh dill.
Cook’s Notes:Use diced or stewed tomatoes. Use any color bell pepper you prefer.If you like more sauce, just double the mix.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Medley of Mediterranean Chicken, Eggplant, and Feta on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Medley of Mediterranean Chicken, Eggplant, and Feta