- Bring 2 cups water to a boil in a saucepan. Add chicken, chicken bouillon, onion, and garlic. Cover and simmer until chicken is no longer pink the middle, about 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat a pancake grill to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix corn flour, 1 1/4 cups water, and salt together in a bowl until a smooth, moist dough is formed. Add more water if the dough seems too dry. Divide dough into 8 to 10 medium-sized balls and pat each into a 1/4-inch thick round.
- Cook dough rounds on the preheated grill until cooked on the outside, about 3 minutes per side. Pull the edges out while still hot, making a little indention in the center of each gordita.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Deep fry gorditas until golden brown on both sides, 2 to 5 minutes per gordita. Set aside on a wire cooling rack.
- Pour beans into a small saucepan and warm over medium heat.
- Drain chicken, reserving cooking liquid. Remove meat from the bones and transfer meat to a food processor. Add a few tablespoons of cooking liquid and chop to desired consistency.
- Spread a layer of warm beans on each gordita, then top with chopped chicken, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and cotija cheese. Finish with a dollop of sour cream.
Cook’s Note:You can use mayonnaise in place of sour cream, if you prefer.
Editor’s Note:We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. Amount will vary depending on cooking time and temperature, ingredient density, and specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mexicanas Gorditas on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Mexicanas Gorditas