Minestrone classico

Rate this post
Minestrone classico

Classic Minestrone

Updated on January 7, 2022

Total Time:

1 hrs 15 mins

Jump to Nutrition Facts

  • 3 tablespoons olive oil

  • 1 leek, sliced

  • 2 carrots, chopped

  • 1 zucchini, thinly sliced

  • 4 ounces green beans, cut into 1 inch pieces

  • 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced

  • 1 ½ quarts vegetable stock

  • 1 pound chopped tomatoes

  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme

  • 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, with liquid

  • ¼ cup elbow macaroni

  • salt and ground black pepper to taste

  1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan, over medium heat. Add leek, carrots, zucchini, green beans and celery. Cover, and reduce heat to low. Cook for 15 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally.

  2. Stir in the stock, tomatoes and thyme. Bring to a boil, then replace the lid, and reduce heat to low; simmer gently for 30 minutes.

  3. Stir in the cannellini beans with liquid and pasta. Simmer for an additional 10 minutes, or until pasta is al dente. Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

320Calories12g Fat45g Carbs12g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe4Calories320% Daily Value *Total Fat12g15%Saturated Fat2g9%Sodium471mg20%Total Carbohydrate45g16%Dietary Fiber10g36%Total Sugars8gProtein12gVitamin C35mg173%Calcium153mg12%Iron5mg28%Potassium1206mg26%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Minestrone classico on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Genuine Key Lime Pie

Related videos about Minestrone classico


Similar Posts