- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Stir together flour, 2 tablespoons sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with two knives or pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Beat egg with a fork in a small bowl. Remove 2 tablespoons egg to another small bowl; set aside. Add buttermilk and vanilla extract to remaining egg; whisk with the fork until combined. Stir into flour mixture until just moistened. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface. Gently knead until dough is no longer sticky, about 8 to 10 strokes. Pat dough into a 6-inch circle. Cut into 8 wedges, without separating, dipping the knife in flour between cuts.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and orange zest in a small bowl. Brush top of dough with reserved egg and sprinkle with sugar mixture. Separate dough wedges and carefully arrange them, using a small wide spatula, in a single layer in the fryer basket, in batches if necessary.
- Cook scones until golden brown, about 6 minutes. Serve warm.
Cook’s Note:Sour milk can be used in place of buttermilk. Frozen blueberries can be substituted for fresh.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mini Blueberry Scones in the Air Fryer on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Mini Blueberry Scones in the Air Fryer