Mini Dutch Babies with French Toast

Rate this post
Mini Dutch Babies with French Toast

French Toast Mini Dutch Babies

Published on May 24, 2021

  • ½ cup whole milk

  • ½ cup all-purpose flour

  • 3 large eggs

  • 3 tablespoons maple syrup

  • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract

  • ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon

  • ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg

  • ¼ teaspoon salt

  • 3 tablespoons unsalted butter

  1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).

  2. Combine milk, flour, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a blender. Blend until batter is smooth and free of lumps, 1 to 2 minutes.

  3. Cut butter into 12 equal pieces; place 1 piece in each cup of a 12-cup standard muffin pan. Place pan into the oven to melt butter, about 1 minute. Remove from the oven and divide pancake batter evenly between the cups.

  4. Place muffin pan on a baking sheet to catch spills, and place in the preheated oven. Bake until pancakes are puffed and browned on the edges, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool in the muffin pan for 2 minutes. Run a knife around the edges and bottoms to loosen and serve immediately.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

84Calories5g Fat8g Carbs3g Protein
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe12Calories84% Daily Value *Total Fat5g6%Saturated Fat2g12%Cholesterol55mg18%Sodium71mg3%Total Carbohydrate8g3%Dietary Fiber0g1%Total Sugars4gProtein3gCalcium25mg2%Iron1mg3%Potassium50mg1%

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mini Dutch Babies with French Toast on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

  Pasta Campanelle with Butternut Squash, Mascarpone, and Fake Bacon

Related videos about Mini Dutch Babies with French Toast


Similar Posts