Air Fryer Eggplant Parmesan Mini Pizzas
Published on April 4, 2019
1 medium eggplant, sliced into 1/2- inch rounds
salt to taste
1 egg, beaten
1 tablespoon water
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
4 ounces pizza sauce
1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil for garnish
- Line eggplant rounds up on a large cutting board and lightly salt both sides. Let sit 10 minutes. Pat dry with paper towels. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C).
- Meanwhile whisk egg and water together in a mixing bowl. Mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese together on a flat plate. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a cooling rack on top.
- Dip each eggplant round in beaten egg and then coat in bread crumb mixture.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray the basket with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place as many eggplant rounds into your basket as space allows without overcrowding. Spray the tops with cooking spray. Cook for 10 minutes. Transfer rounds to the cooling rack and place in the preheated oven to keep warm. Repeat with remaining eggplant.
- Spoon pizza sauce over each eggplant round. Add olive slices and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler to high.
- Broil eggplant slice pizzas for 4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with basil.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mini Eggplant Parmesan Pizzas in the Air Fryer on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Mini Eggplant Parmesan Pizzas in the Air Fryer