Mini King Cakes Made in Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F (182 degrees C). Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Stir brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon together in a small bowl until smooth.
- Remove crescent roll dough from the can and separate into 4 rectangles. Press the seams together tightly to seal the dough.
- Spread butter mixture evenly over each rectangle, not going all the way to the edges. Start at the bottom of each long edge and roll tightly into a 10-inch log, sealing any open seams. Bring the ends of each roll together to form an oval shape, making sure you press tightly to seal so the filling doesn’t ooze out in the air fryer and burn.
- Place one or two at a time in the prepared air fryer basket without overcrowding.
- Air-fry in the preheated air fryer for 5 minutes per batch. Remove to a wire rack and cool.
- Meanwhile, whisk powdered sugar and milk together until smooth. Divide mixture among 3 bowls. Add food coloring to each bowl.
- Drizzle icing over each cooled cake and decorate with sugar or sprinkles. Let icing dry before serving, about 10 minutes.
Cook’s Note:Crescent dough is readily available in most grocery stores. Any variety will do!
Editor’s Note:Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of icing. The actual amount of icing consumed will vary.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mini King Cakes Made in Minutes on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Mini King Cakes Made in Minutes