- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Make the crust: Place potato nuggets in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until thawed, 1 to 2 minutes. Add butter and salt; mash together until potato nuggets are crumbled. Press evenly into a glass pie dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove crust from the oven. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Make the filling: Combine Cheddar cheese, ham, Parmesan cheese, and flour in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl until smooth. Stir in milk, onion, bell pepper, salt, onion powder, and garlic powder. Pour into Cheddar mixture and stir filling until well combined. Pour filling over crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until filling is set and golden, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
TipsThis recipe can also be served as a snack or appetizer. Bake the crust in muffin cups, add the filling, and bake as directed.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mom’s Insane Tater Tot Quiche on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Mom’s Insane Tater Tot Quiche