- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat the inside of a 9-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®) with cooking spray.
- Place bacon in a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes. Drain the bacon slices on paper towels; crumble and remove extra fat.
- Melt margarine in a small saucepan over medium heat; stir in brown sugar and maple syrup. Bring mixture to a boil; cook and stir until mixture begins to foam, about 1 minute. Remove saucepan from heat.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a resealable plastic bag; add 6 to 8 biscuit pieces at a time and shake until well coated. Pour any remaining sugar-cinnamon mixture into brown sugar mixture. Place saucepan over medium heat and cook and stir until sugar dissolves, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle 1/4 the bacon pieces in the bottom of the tube pan; pour in about 1/4 the brown sugar mixture. Arrange 1 layer of biscuit pieces in the tube pan; sprinkle in 1/4 the bacon pieces. Drizzle about 1/4 the brown sugar mixture over the biscuit pieces. Continue layering until all the ingredients are used, ending with a drizzle of brown sugar mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until biscuits are cooked through, about 35 minutes. Allow to cool in pan, 10 to 20 minutes; invert onto a serving plate.
Cook’s Note:You may use maple-flavored bacon or add 1 teaspoon maple flavoring to the brown sugar mixture if desired.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Monkey Bread with Maple Bacon on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Monkey Bread with Maple Bacon