- Cut butter into flour in a bowl using 2 knives or a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add sour cream and egg yolk; mix well. Shape the dough into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Combine walnuts, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 2 baking sheets.
- Cut dough into 4 equal pieces. Roll each piece into a 1/8-inch thick circle on a lightly floured surface. Spread 1/4 of the walnut mixture on each circle; cut each circle into 12 wedge-shaped pieces with a pizza wheel.
- Shape each piece of dough into a crescent by rolling dough from the wide end of the wedge into the center. Transfer cookies carefully to the baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 20 to 25 minutes. Watch cookies carefully as they bake; their bottoms tend to brown faster than their tops.
Cook’s Notes:The cookie dough stores and freezes well.As you roll up each cookie, some of the walnut mixture will fall out. We scrape this up and add it to the remaining nut mixture.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mother’s Nut Horns on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Mother’s Nut Horns