- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray 20 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Whisk 1 3/4 cups flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, ginger, and nutmeg together in a large bowl until well blended. Add grated carrots and walnuts; stir to combine.
- Place raisins in a small bowl and sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoons flour. Mix with your hands until raisins are separated and coated in flour. Add to flour mixture and stir to combine. Discard any remaining flour.
- Whisk maple syrup and olive oil together in a medium bowl. Add eggs and whisk until well combined. Stir in yogurt and vanilla extract until well mixed. Pour yogurt mixture into flour mixture and mix with a big spoon until just combined. Transfer batter into the prepared muffin cups and sprinkle the tops with turbinado sugar.
- Bake muffins in the preheated oven until golden on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 13 minutes. Place muffin tins on a cooling rack to cool.
Cook’s Notes:You will need about 3 large (or up to 6 small/medium) carrots to get 2 cups peeled and grated carrots.Honey can be substituted for maple syrup, and pumpkin puree or applesauce can be used in place of Greek yogurt, if desired.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Muffins Carrot-Walnut on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Muffins Carrot-Walnut