Muffins with Chocolate Chips and Bananas

Rate this post
Muffins with Chocolate Chips and Bananas

Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins

Updated on September 8, 2022

100100100100

  • 1 ½ cups mashed bananas

  • ⅔ cup sunflower seed oil

  • 1 large egg, beaten

  • 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract

  • 2 cups all-purpose flour

  • ½ cup white sugar

  • 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder

  • 1 tablespoon baking powder

  • ½ teaspoon salt

  • 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

  1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Lightly grease a 12-cup muffin tin.

  2. Mix banana, oil, egg, and vanilla in a medium bowl.

  3. Combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Stir in banana mixture until just blended. Fold in chocolate chips. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin, filling 3/4 full.

  4. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove muffins to a wire rack to cool completely.

Nutrition Facts (per serving)

317Calories17g Fat40g Carbs4g Protein
None
Nutrition FactsServings Per Recipe12Calories317% Daily Value *Total Fat17g22%Saturated Fat4g20%Cholesterol16mg5%Sodium227mg10%Total Carbohydrate40g15%Dietary Fiber2g9%Total Sugars20gProtein4gVitamin C2mg12%Calcium80mg6%Iron2mg10%Potassium195mg4%
None

You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Muffins with Chocolate Chips and Bananas on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.

Related videos about Muffins with Chocolate Chips and Bananas


[‘
‘]
  Sauerkraut with shredded pork

Similar Posts