Muffins with fresh strawberries
Fresh Strawberry Muffins
¾ cup white sugar
½ cup butter, softened
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup milk
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups chopped strawberries
3 teaspoons white sugar
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin or line with paper liners.
- Beat 3/4 cup sugar and butter together in a mixing bowl using an electric mixer until creamy. Add egg and mix well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together in a small bowl. Add flour mixture and milk alternately to butter mixture until combined. Stir in vanilla extract. Gently stir in strawberries.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups. Combine 3 teaspoons sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle over tops of muffins.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Muffins with fresh strawberries on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Muffins with fresh strawberries