- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Remove stems from mushrooms, but do not discard them. Using a small melon baller, scoop out insides of each mushroom, leaving at least half the shell to allow more room for filling. Finely chop mushroom stems and centers.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute. Stir in chicken, chopped mushrooms, kosher salt, and pepper; cook and stir for 3 minutes. Blend in flour, cream, and 3 tablespoons parsley; cook and stir until bubbly and thickened. Remove from the heat.
- Spoon mixture evenly into mushroom caps. Place in a lightly oiled, shallow baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes. Top with remaining 2 tablespoons parsley and garnish with cheese. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until hot and cheese melts. Garnish with remaining parsley.
TipsYou can use leftover chicken, or microwave or steam chicken specifically for the recipe. To microwave: place chicken and 3 tablespoons water into a shallow baking dish. Cover and microwave at 70 percent power for 10 to 12 minutes, or until center is no longer pink. Cool slightly before using.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mushrooms with Chicken Stuffing on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Mushrooms with Chicken Stuffing