- Crack 1 egg into a small saucepan and place over low heat. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and sugar. When mixture just starts to boil, remove the pan from heat. Let sit until cool, then chill in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes.
- Place 6 whole eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and cook eggs for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, and peel.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine sausage, parsley, lemon zest, nutmeg, marjoram, salt, and pepper in a bowl; mix well with your hands. Coat each hard-boiled egg with sausage mixture, working it with wet hands to form an even layer around egg.
- Roll covered eggs in beaten egg, followed by bread crumbs.
- Fry eggs, 3 at a time, in hot oil until they turn deep golden brown, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn them as they cook, so they brown evenly. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towels, and repeat with remaining 3 eggs.
- Serve eggs warm with mustard sauce.
Editor’s NoteWe have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Mustard Sauce Scotch Eggs on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Mustard Sauce Scotch Eggs