Carrot Cake of My Dreams!
Published on June 18, 2020
1 hrs 55 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
3 cups all-purpose flour
½ cup white sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon ground ginger
1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple with juice, drained and reserved liquid
1 cup brown sugar
1 (8 ounce) carton egg substitute (such as Egg Beaters®)
⅔ cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
2 cups shredded carrots
1 cup shredded zucchini
1 cup raisins
¾ cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®).
- Combine flour, white sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and ginger in a large bowl.
- Whisk drained pineapple, brown sugar, egg substitute, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Stir pineapple mixture, carrots, zucchini, and raisins into flour mixture just until flour is moistened.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean, 55 to 65 minutes.
- Cool in the pan for 10 minutes; remove cake from pan and cool completely on a wire rack, about 30 minutes.
- Whisk reserved pineapple juice, 1 tablespoon at a time, with confectioners’ sugar until a spreadable glaze forms. Drizzle over cooled cake.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic My Dream Carrot Cake! on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about My Dream Carrot Cake!