Naan Pizza with Shrimp Alfredo
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line 3 baking sheets with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Combine onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, zucchini, broccoli, and cauliflower in a medium bowl. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper and mix to combine. Place on 1 of the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until vegetables are tender, about 15 minutes. Remove vegetables and set aside. Lower oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and Parmesan cheese; cook and stir until sauce is smooth and starts to thicken, about 10 minutes.
- At the same time, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in garlic and cook until browned, 1 to 2 minutes. Pat shrimp with paper towels to remove any moisture and add them to the skillet. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until shrimp are pink, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place 2 naans on each of the 2 remaining foil-lined baking sheets. Lightly spray tops of naans with cooking spray. Spoon some Parmesan-cream sauce on each naan, spreading it all the way to the edge. Arrange cooked vegetables on top of the sauce, followed by the cooked shrimp. Spoon the remaining sauce over shrimp and top with shredded Italian and Asiago cheeses.
- Bake naan pizzas until cheese is melted and naans are starting to get crispy at the bottom, 10 to 15 minutes.
Cook’s Note:You can use 2 cups of microwavable mixed vegetables, such as Bird’s Eye(R) California Blend, in place of the fresh vegetables.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Naan Pizza with Shrimp Alfredo on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Naan Pizza with Shrimp Alfredo