- Season lobster tails with salt.
- Heat clarified butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place tails, meat-side down, in hot butter, and sauté until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate to cool.
- Pour sherry into the skillet and bring to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon. Cook until sherry is reduced by half, about 1 minute. Remove skillet from heat.
- Pull meat from shells; discard shells and roughly chop lobster meat. Pour any accumulated juices from the plate into sherry mixture in the skillet.
- Whisk cream, egg yolks, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl.
- Whisk cream mixture into sherry mixture, return skillet to medium-low heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon, 3 to 7 minutes. Stir lobster into sauce and cook until heated through. Season with parsley and salt.
Cook’s Notes:You can substitute brandy for sherry, if desired.Get the recipe for Puff Pastry Shells.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Newberg, Lobster on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Newberg, Lobster