Butterfinger® No-Bake Cheesecake
Published on July 10, 2019
4 hrs 27 mins
1 8-inch cheesecakeJump to Nutrition Facts
1 cup chocolate wafers (such as Oreo®), filling discarded
¼ cup melted butter, or more to taste
11 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
⅓ cup lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 (2.1 ounce) bars chocolate-covered crispy peanut butter candy (such as Butterfinger®) 12 cup crumbled chocolate-covered crispy peanut butter candy (Butterfinger®, for example)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine chocolate wafers and 2 candy bars in a blender; pulse into fine crumbs.
- Place about 1 cup of crumbs in an 8-inch pie pan. Pour in melted butter; press down with your fingers or a fork to make the crust.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until fragrant, 7 to 9 minutes. Let cool.
- Blend cream cheese in a large bowl until almost smooth. Pour in condensed milk and mix until creamy. Add lemon juice and vanilla extract; mix until filling thickens slightly, 4 to 6 minutes. Fold in 1/2 cup crushed candy bars. Pour over crust and smooth the top.
- Refrigerate cheesecake until set, at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic No-Bake Butterfinger® Cheesecake on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about No-Bake Butterfinger® Cheesecake