- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- At the same time, combine broccoli with 2 to 3 tablespoons water in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover tightly and cook on high until tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain any liquid and set aside.
- Mix soy sauce, mayonnaise, chili crisp, gochujang, sugar, garlic powder, and ginger together in a medium bowl.
- Heat oil and butter in a wok over medium heat until butter is sizzling but before it turns brown. Add onion and saute for 1 minute. Add scallops; cook and stir until seared, about 3 minutes. Mix in steamed broccoli and saute for 1 to 2 minutes. Pour soy sauce mixture over top and quickly add drained spaghetti. Toss until thoroughly combined and cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle green onion over top and serve.
Cook’s Note:If using frozen scallops, be sure to thaw them first by placing in a bowl with cold water for about 10 minutes.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Noodles Toshi with Seared Sea Scallops on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Noodles Toshi with Seared Sea Scallops