Creamy Cabbage with Noodles
5 tablespoons butter, divided
½ medium head cabbage, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 large onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal® Kosher Salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
8 ounces dried egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 2-quart casserole dish with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium high heat in large saute pan. Add cabbage and onions and season; season with 1 teaspoon Diamond Crystal® Kosher Salt and 1 teaspoon black pepper. Stir; cover and cook for until cabbage and onions are soft, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle in flour, stir. Cook 2 more minutes. Slowly stir in broth and cream; simmer until slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Add cooked noodles to cabbage mixture. Stir to combine. Transfer to prepared casserole dish. Dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- Cover and bake until mixture is hot and bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Noodles with Creamy Cabbage on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Noodles with Creamy Cabbage