- Combine 1/4 cup soy sauce, mirin, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, garlic, and 1 teaspoon pepper in a bowl. Add steak; stir to coat. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Combine 1/4 cup soy sauce, honey, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, and 1 pinch pepper in a large bowl; stir well.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a rolling boil; stir in noodles and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Drain. Add noodles to sauce; toss to coat.
- Whisk egg in a bowl. Heat a skillet over medium-low heat; pour in egg. Cook until firm, about 1 minute per side. Slice into strips.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add spinach and cook, uncovered, until just bright green, about 1 minute. Drain in a colander and immediately immerse in ice water for several minutes to stop the cooking process. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add carrot and onion; sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in steak and marinade; cook until tender, 5 to 8 minutes. Stir in spinach. Add noodles and egg; cook and stir until well combined and heated through, about 2 minutes.
TipsUse tamari or coconut aminos in place of soy sauce to make this a gluten-free recipe.Dry Korean japchae noodles can be found in Asian markets; they can also be purchased online.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Noodles with Korean Sweet Potato (Japchae) on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Noodles with Korean Sweet Potato (Japchae)