Shrimp and Noodles with Chili Crisp Sauce
Published on June 19, 2020
1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon chili crisp oil sauce
1 teaspoon gochujang (Korean hot pepper paste)
1 teaspoon white sugar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large shallot, finely chopped
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and finely chopped
6 scallions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix shrimp with salt and baking soda; let sit for 15 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, soy sauce, chili crisp, gochujang, and sugar in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Drain spaghetti. Rinse shrimp with cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Warm oil in a saute pan over medium heat. Cook and stir shallot, garlic, and ginger for 1 minute. Add shrimp and cook until bright pink and opaque, 4 to 5 minutes. Add scallions and cook for 1 minute longer.
- Pour the chili crisp sauce over the shrimp. Mix in the cooked spaghetti and toss until evenly coated.
Cook’s Note:See my recipe to make your own chili crisp.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Noodles with Shrimp and Chili Crisp Sauce on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Noodles with Shrimp and Chili Crisp Sauce