- Whisk together almond milk and vinegar; let sit for 5 minutes. Whisk in aquafaba and cornstarch.
- Mix flour, paprika, white pepper, garlic salt, celery salt, ginger, mustard powder, black pepper, salt, thyme, basil, and oregano in a shallow bowl until well combined. Place bread crumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Cut rice paper sheets in half. Dip one piece of rice paper in warm water until it becomes soft and pliable, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Lay rice paper on a work surface and fill with some jackfruit. Fold the edges over the jackfruit and roll into a nugget shape. Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets and jackfruit.
- Roll each nugget in the flour mixture until coated. Dip in the milk mixture, then dip in the bread crumbs, then dip into the flour mixture again, making sure each nugget is completely coated.
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with cooking spray. Place nuggets in the basket, making sure to leave room between the pieces.
- Air-fry at 370 degrees F (188 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Flip nuggets and cook until crispy, 5 more minutes.
Cook’s Notes:Don’t use syrup- or brine-packed jackfruit. You can use fresh jackfruit but you’ll need to simmer it in broth for 10 minutes until tender before using in the recipe.Use any plant milk you like, and lemon juice for apple cider vinegar if preferred.If you don’t have all the spices, do not worry. The most important for flavor is the black pepper, thyme, garlic salt, and paprika.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Nuggets of air-fried jackfruit on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Nuggets of air-fried jackfruit