Savory Pancakes with Spring Onion and Chicken
Published on June 19, 2020
1 bunch spring onions, chopped
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
1 tablespoon white sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup buttermilk
2 ½ tablespoons milk
2 tablespoons melted butter
1 cup shredded pepper Jack cheese
6 slices deli chicken breast
- Mix spring onions, flour, sun-dried tomatoes, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Beat buttermilk, milk, melted butter, and egg together in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium-high heat.
- Pour buttermilk mixture over flour mixture; mix together with a wooden spoon or fork until batter is just blended.
- Pour 1/2 cup of the batter onto the hot griddle. Cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and top with some pepper Jack cheese and 1 slice of chicken. Cook until browned on the bottom, 2 to 3 minutes. Flip again and cook until chicken is warmed through, about 30 seconds. Repeat with remaining batter.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pancakes Savory with Spring Onion and Chicken on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pancakes Savory with Spring Onion and Chicken