Banana Split Pancakes
Published on March 5, 2020
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
¼ teaspoon salt
2 ripe bananas
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1 (7 ounce) can whipped cream
- Mix flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Mash bananas in a large bowl using a fork. Add milk, egg, oil, and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Stir banana mixture and chocolate chips into the flour mixture until batter is blended but still slightly lumpy.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Drop 1/4 cup batter onto the griddle and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 4 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Top pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pancakes with Banana Split on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pancakes with Banana Split