- Whisk all-purpose flour, wheat flour, ground flax seeds, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Make a well in the mixture. Add coconut milk, grated coconut, eggs, and coconut flavoring. Mix batter by hand until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and spray grate with cooking spray.
- Grill pineapple slices until edges are slightly browned, turning occasionally, 3 to 8 minutes. Transfer pineapple to a plate lined with paper towels.
- Heat a nonstick griddle over medium heat, about 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray with cooking spray.
- Pour enough batter onto the griddle to form a 4-inch pancake. Cook for 45 seconds to 1 minute and carefully lay a cooked pineapple slice in the middle. Carefully spoon additional batter on top of the pineapple ring. Cook until pancake is firm around the pineapple, another 1 to 3 minutes. Flip the pancake using a spatula and cook the other side for 1 to 3 minutes more.
- Repeat with remaining batter and pineapple rings.
Cook’s Notes:If you want to go fancy, you can add some slices of banana and chopped macadamia nuts on top. These are filling, so 1 is a serving. You can also make the coconut pancakes and omit the pineapple.The recipe uses the coco rallado (finely grated coconut in heavy syrup) both as the sweetener and an excellent fiber source. Dried coconut will not work. The grating is wrong and makes the pancakes stringy.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pancakes with Coconut and Pineapple Filling on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pancakes with Coconut and Pineapple Filling