Pasta Casserole with Brie and Asparagus
Brie and Asparagus Pasta Casserole
Updated on January 14, 2022
¾ (16 ounce) package orecchiette pasta
1 teaspoon butter, or as needed
1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into thirds
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
salt and ground black pepper to taste
1 (8 ounce) wedge Brie cheese, cut into small chunks
¼ cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook orecchietta pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to a casserole dish.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir asparagus in the melted butter until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Spread asparagus over pasta layer.
- Pour cream over asparagus and pasta; season with salt and black pepper. Arrange Brie cheese chunks in the pasta mixture; sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bread crumbs are lightly browned, 20 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pasta Casserole with Brie and Asparagus on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pasta Casserole with Brie and Asparagus