- Place tomatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water. Bring just to a boil. Pour off water, and cover again with cold water. Peel the skin off tomatoes and cut into small pieces.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook angel hair pasta in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large skillet or pan, making sure there is enough to cover the bottom of the pan, and sauté garlic until opaque but not browned. Stir in tomato paste. Immediately stir in the tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat, and simmer until pasta is ready, adding basil at the end.
- Drain pasta, do not rinse in cold water. Toss with a bit of olive oil, then mix into the sauce.
- Reduce heat as low as possible. Keep warm, uncovered, for about 10 minutes when it is ready to serve. Garnish generously with fresh Parmesan cheese.
TipsThere are many variations to try for this pasta. A few favorite examples: sauté fresh quartered mushrooms with the garlic, or add shoestring zucchini along with the tomato.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pasta with Tomatoes and Garlic on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pasta with Tomatoes and Garlic