White Bean Pate
Updated on January 4, 2022
1 hrs 35 minsJump to Nutrition Facts
½ teaspoon butter, or as needed
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ teaspoon ground white pepper
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 shallot, minced
2 cups cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
¼ teaspoon tomato paste
2 tablespoons dry sherry
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon melted butter
salt to taste
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, or as desired
1 pinch paprika, or as desired
- Lightly grease a serving bowl with butter.
- Pour olive oil into a skillet; add white pepper, smoked paprika, and cayenne pepper. Place the skillet over medium heat and warm the spices until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir shallot into the warm oil and spices; cook and stir until the shallot begins to change color, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir cannellini beans and tomato paste into the shallot and spice mixture. Cook and stir while mashing the beans thoroughly, about 5 minutes.
- Stir sherry and soy sauce through the mashed bean mixture; cook until the liquid evaporates, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove the skillet from heat. Stir melted butter through the bean mixture; season with salt. Pack the bean mixture into the prepared bowl.
- Chill in refrigerator at least 1 hour; garnish with parsley and paprika to serve.
Nutrition Facts (per serving)
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pate de White Beans on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pate de White Beans