- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; draw a 9-inch circle on the parchment paper.
- Beat egg whites in a large bowl until stiff but not dry. Gradually add sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until thick and glossy. Gently fold in cornstarch, vanilla extract, and lemon juice.
- Spoon mixture inside the circle drawn on the parchment paper. Working from the center, spread mixture toward the outside edge and build the edge slightly. This should leave a slight depression in the center.
- Bake in the preheated oven until meringue is dry and sounds hollow when tapped, about 1 hour. Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat heavy cream in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form; set aside. Remove meringue from the parchment paper and place on a flat serving plate. Fill center of meringue with whipped cream and top with kiwi slices.
Dotdash Meredith Food Studios
TipsYou can substitute kiwi with other fruit, like sliced strawberries, pineapple, and mango. If you prefer sweetened whipped cream, add 2 teaspoons of sugar while whipping the cream.
Editor’s Note:Please note the different recipe name, differences in ingredient amounts and yield, as well as the addition of papaya and blood orange when using the magazine version of this recipe.
You are looking for information, articles, knowledge about the topic Pavlova Made Simple on internet, you do not find the information you need! Here are the best content compiled and compiled by the smartinvestplan.com team, along with other related topics such as: Recipe.
Related videos about Pavlova Made Simple